Friday 7 October 2011

Character Interview Roleplay - TF2 Sniper


What is you name? 
Mr Mundy

What is your sex? 
Male

How old are you?
 In 40s

What is your physique? 
Average to slim build, but strong

Do you see yourself as a hero, and antihero or a villain?
Neutral

Do you have any scars? 
My only scar is my job

Do you have any disabilities? 
Nah

What is in your wardrobe? 
Pretty much the same thing every day –
western-esque hat, red shirt and brown vest.

What are you wearing today? 
Same as always

Show me how you walk. 
Never slows down, always in a rush.

What type of person are you deep down? 
Cynical. See the world from a very objective perspective.

Are you happy? 
Yeah, I love what I do.

Are you romantic? 
I don’t have time for romance.

Are you brave or a coward? 
Bit of both, will stay in the shadows as much as possible

Where do you live? 
Australia

What is your home like? 
Dangerous. Risk around every corner, mate :O

What education did you receive? 
The hell's education?!

What is your job? 
I'm not a crazed gunman, I’m an assassin

What is your workplace like? 
Exactly like Australia – dangerous, full of kangaroos. I could die at any second.

What do you do for fun? 
I kill men.

Who are you friends? 
I’ve got no need for friends in my line of work.

Who are your family?  Your parents, siblings, etc? 
My mum and dad in Australia. I don’t get along so well with my dad though, he just doesn't understand my job.

What is your backstory?  What happened before we met? 
In my former life as a tracker of dangerous game in the unforgiving Australian outback, I would spend months by myself. Prolonged isolation taught me a valuable lesson: 'You don't have to rely on other people if you never miss.'

What are your fears? 
Bloody scouts and spies.

What are your weaknesses? 
Usually vulnerable to a knife in the back.

What are your dreams, desires or goals? (Revenge, love, wealth, etc.) 
I'm in it for the money.

How far would you go to achieve you goal?
I’d kill countless men, as long as it puts bread on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment